Closing: March 29th 2019
Posted on March 7, 2019
Production Manager/ Producer Role
Independent Films & Indy8 are looking for a Production Manager/ Junior Producer to join our company!
You would be working with our lovely team, supporting both Independent & Indy8’s Exec Producers, production managing projects, producing for Indy8 (or working towards this depending on experience), and generally running the production ship with the help of our Production Assistant.
You would be working end to end on productions- from bidding & treating, through production, wrapping jobs and postproduction.
Helping to maintain consistency across all our jobs by maintaining production processes and developing relationships with our lovely directors & crew.
The ideal candidate will have a natural production mind, be extremely organised, with a strong eye for detail & ease with multi tasking.
They should be someone who loves to take the initiative and learn on their feet, an experienced PM/PC with ambitions to produce.
Independent & Indy8 relish nurturing & developing talent.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 3+ years experience as a Production Manager/Co-Ordinator in the industry.
- Is very comfortable with the APA terms, excel budgets, wrangling jobs both big and small.
- Enjoys production managing and is ambitious to learn to produce.
- Has a strong work ethic, is diligent and conscientious.
- Has a positive, confident outlook and a great sense of humour!
- Has a passion for filmmaking and good content.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] if you think you’d be a valuable member of our team.