Posted on October 26, 2022
Production Manager – Character and Metaverse
Job Title: Production Manager – Character and Metaverse
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: £35k – £50k
Benefits: Cycle-to-work scheme, private healthcare, 25 days, bank holiday plus your birthday off, plenty of flexibility, parental packages, sabbatical after 5 years of service, fun socials, and more!
Dimension provides revolutionary volumetric and real-time production studios for the creation of next generation Virtual Production, Digital Humans, and XR content, VFX and games. As a Production Manager, you will be based in our London production studio, but we also have another production studio in Newcastle, and mobile production stages that operate worldwide, helping us achieve our goal of shaping the future of virtual entertainment.
Our recent productions include: Coldplay x BTS ‘My Universe’, Sam Smith ‘Diamonds’, Balenciaga ‘Afterworld’, Sky Sport ‘The Hundred’, Madonna at The Billboard Music Awards, Bullet Train, Disney ‘Pinocchio’, Sky Scope for Sky Sports, the War of the Worlds Immersive Experience, and Britannia VR. As a Production Manager you will be taking part in new amazing projects like these!
The Production Manager with VFX or games experience will join our team of 90 curious and creative minds and will be involved in the virtual production and VFX work we do with some of the world’s most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivaled access to on set experience. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
The Production Manager Role
We are seeking a talented ‘Production Manager’ with games or VFX industry experience to join our fast-growing Character and Metaverse team. Working within our amazing production team, you’ll be managing and supporting an excellent roster of artists, responsible for delivering digital humans and metaverse content destined for feature films, mobile devices, metaverse worlds, and blockchains.
Key responsibilities for the Production Manager
- Attend shoots.
- Help create and document project plans and sprint goals.
- Hold daily scrum meetings with project teams to understand their progress, and manage project task trackers, and status documents, to keep projects running smoothly.
- Create reports for the Producer
- Determine production challenges and risks, reporting to the Producer and relevant stakeholders, work with the team to find solutions.
- Maintain schedules.
- Manage feedback: Distribute notes to the relevant project team members.
Key Skills for the Production Manager
- 3 + years experience within the games or VFX industry.
- Experience working within VFX or games projects using agile methodologies.
- Experience working directly with artists.
- An enthusiasm for the industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be able to contribute to good working relationships, and to create a positive atmosphere for the rest of the team.
If this sounds like you, and you have VFX or games experience, please click apply! If you are not sure, feel free to contact us on [email protected] and we will do our best to help