Closing: September 30th 2021
Posted on August 26, 2021
Armoury is a creatively-led production studio in the heart of Dalston. We are a close family of award-winning film and commercials directors, creatives and producers, making powerful and engaging work that we truly believe in.
We are looking for a talented junior Production Manager to join our creative team. The Production Manager will need to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering inspiring content.
Contract Type: This is a 6-8 month maternity cover position.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: 6th September
The role will see you manage and prepare UK based shoots working alongside our in-house team of Executive Producers. You will be mainly responsible for organising logistics of production, but at times will be required to manage post-production and delivery.
Assisting the senior producers on all production matters.
Helping respond to PIBS and budget requests
Assisting producers on any large scale productions
- Collaborating with Directors and producers in creative development, pitches and presentations
- Understanding of project budgets, working within budget parameters and raising the correct
- Managing/Producing smaller productions including but not exclusive to client and agency
- liaison, crew hire, post production, offline and delivery.
- paperwork in line with finance requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Organise international carnets, visas and travel.
- Organise & create a preliminary production schedules
- Book freelance crews.
- Ensure that Covid and Health and Safety guidelines are up to date and adhered to.
- Book necessary kit for projects in line with budget.
- Complete job reconciliations, including invoice & expenses processing, reporting into Senior Production team regularly.
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least two years working in Production.
- Significant prior experience working in a team to create commercial productions.
- Strong track record of ensuring productions are delivered within budget.
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
- First-class organisational & project-management skills.
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Have an understanding of APA terms and conditions.
- Have an understanding of health & safety / risk assessment.
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects.
Please send you cover letter and CV’s to [email protected] & [email protected]