Closing: September 30th 2021
Posted on August 23, 2021
Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio, specialising in nose to tail production and creating award winning films for some of the world’s leading brands.
Chrome is looking for a talented Production Manager to join our creative and ambitious team. The candidate needs experience in organising and understanding the creation of high quality film productions for use with our stellar list of clients. The Production Manager will need to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering inspiring content. The candidate should be confident working independently but always with the support of the Senior Production team.
The emphasis on quality and attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome. Every production must have the same high production value and we always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
Dependent on Experience
The role will see you manage the preparation and shoot of UK based and international productions working alongside our in-house Producers. You will be mainly responsible for organising the logistics of the production, working closely with the (relevant) Producer and Head of Production. It is also a client facing role in some instances, so you will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding of project budgets, working within budget parameters and raising the correct paperwork in line with finance requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Organise international carnets, visas and travel.
- Have a good understanding of setting up stills shoots alongside video.
- Organise & create a preliminary schedule for a wide range of International shoots.
- Book freelance crews.
- Ensure that Covid and Health and Safety guidelines are up to date and adhered to.
- Book necessary kit for projects in line with budget.
- Complete job reconciliations, including invoice & expenses processing, reporting into Senior Production team regularly.
- Work alongside our world-class in-house post-production team.
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least two years working in Production.
- Significant prior experience working in a team to create commercial productions.
- Extensive experience preparing budgets for commercial advertising productions.
- Strong track record of ensuring productions are delivered within budget.
- Possess expertise working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
- First-class organisational & project-management skills.
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Have an understanding of APA terms and conditions.
- Have an understanding of health & safety / risk assessment.
- Experience with international shoots (visa, carnet, travel)
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects.
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]
Closing date :
30th September 2021