Posted on February 27, 2020
SMUGGLER are looking for an experienced Production Manager.
A great opportunity a at a well established Production Company with a world class roster of Directors.
As Production Manager you will support the Producers and Directors through the production process from bidding, to shoot logistics through to final delivery.
Managing the team of Production Assistants you will oversee workflow of the production department.
The roles requires a Production Manager who can confidently and independently bid for all manner of projects from £10k – £1MM+.
The role requires a creative problem solver who cares about the work and has the relevant experience to manage independently and proactively.
This requires a creative and practical understanding of each project and ability to provide input and expertise to facilitate the smoothest possible process and outcome of the highest standard.
- Support the Producers to brief, prepare budgets, bid letters and production calendars.
- Independently brief, prepare budgets, bid letters and production calendars.
- Gather competitive quotes and negotiate effectively.
- Support the Producers across all production and manage production workflow.
- Oversee Production Assistants.
- Ensure productions are in line with internal and external codes of practice.
- Ensure that creative output is of the highest standard possible.
What we’ll offer:
- Supportive and close-knit team that shares a passion for our business and a desire to see it succeed.
- Space to grow and plenty of learning opportunities.
- The opportunity to independently produce select projects.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the company and shape its future.
To apply please email your CV and relevant info to: [email protected]
Please write ‘Production Manager’ in the subject of your email.