Posted on May 12, 2021
The LS team is growing, and they’re seeking a new Production Manager with a solid track record in production for their Edinburgh office.
LS are looking for a minimum of 3 years of production experience on commercials and/or high-end corporate shoots, ideally with at least 1 year as a Production Manager. Service production experience would be useful, but not essential. This role is based out of the Scottish production office as needed, with working remotely as our current operational approach. This role involves travel for all aspects of a shoot, including travel around the UK and to our other offices in Manchester and London.
You must be…
- Friendly and outgoing, and also professional and comfortable being client facing – LS are people people!
- Capable of working flexibly and at speed with excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable both in the office and on set with a wide variety of clients from all over the world, in industries as diverse as fashion, music, cars and whisky
- Confident managing budgets from £20k to £500k and beyond, with advanced Excel skills
- Adept at presenting high-end production paperwork
- Knowledgeable on both stills and motion crew and equipment terminologies
- Full driver’s licence and confident driving 9 seaters, splitters, etc.
- Willing to learn new processes and skills, and to help others to learn too – LS are a creative bunch and are always looking for better ways to do things!
You will be based in Edinburgh, but you will travel within the UK and to the other LS offices in Manchester and London.
Freelance immediate start with an opportunity to go permanent. Starting immediately. Salary dependent on experience.
You will report to Head of Production, and work alongside a 10-strong team of Producers, Production Managers and Production Assistants who are situated across offices in Edinburgh, Manchester and London. The LS Productions team are a supportive group of people who help each other learn and grow – there are opportunities to progress up through the production team for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV (which should include a list of your PM credits: brand / production company / director / producer) and a cover email introducing yourself to [email protected]
In the subject line:
Production Manager | Edinburgh | Your Name