Posted on August 24, 2017
Across the Pond deeply believes that authentic and relevant content created with exceptional care and craft can impact audiences in ways other advertising cannot.
Who is it for? If the audience isn’t clear at any stage of a job, we’re not doing our job.
Across the Pond are looking for a talented Production Manager to join the Production department within the company.
You will be responsible for the administration and production needs of the department, working closely with our producers on a daily basis. You should have a love of order and process and thrive in a fast-paced creative department. You should have had a good few years of being a Production Manager behind you and your prior experience should be in video production more so than broadcast, with a big interest in online content creation.
Applicants should be calm, diligent and extremely conscientious with the ability to juggle your own workload and acute attention to detail. A background knowledge in Paprika budgeting software is a bonus. Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail are equally important. Responsibilities will be many and varied so you should be flexible, show initiative and have a willingness to get involved.
- Keeping the production calendars up to date with all aspects of the production process.
- Writing call sheets and risk assessments.
- Provide overall admin support to the department.
- Working closely with our in-house Producers, Post Production department and Head of Production to maintain a high level of quality and precision on your projects.
- Work on a variety of content from Internal Comms to fast turnaround creative content
- Booking travel and accommodation for crew and talent.
- Reconciling expenses and petty cash and processing invoices.
- Be the main point of contact in the department for day-to-day running of projects and department practical needs.
- Arranging visas, location permits, carnets, etc.
- Experience building budgets up to or over £100k
- Must be experienced in juggling multiple shoots and budgets.
- Strong background in multicam foreign shoots.
- Knowledge of camera equipment preferable.
- Good relationship with suppliers from crew, kit companies, catering and locations.
- Must be experienced in organising visas and carnets for foreign shoots.
- Strong background in working on large budgets necessary.
- Must be capable of writing extensive and thorough risk assessments.
- Manage and maintain department production resources for scheduling.
Please send CV & cover letter to [email protected]