Posted on July 8, 2021
Production Executive / Senior Production Manager
Studio 99, founded in 2019 by David Beckham, is a global production and content studio that delivers end-to-end production services, including commercial and editorial campaigns, TV shows and documentaries.
We are looking for an experienced commercial Production Executive or Senior Production Manager on a part-time, consultancy basis to join our small production team. Working on average 3 days p/week with the need for flexibility across the full week and with capacity for additional hours around shoot days.
You’ll be working with the Head of Commercial Studio, relevant Producers and other production staff. The role is also client facing in some instances so you’ll need to enjoy this aspect of the role and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
We have some great projects planned and this person would be invested in our full S99 commercial roster of work, involved in projects as required.
With branded content experience (not TV / film) you will have deep knowledge of commercial shoot requirements. Specifically you will have deep experience of and be responsible for;
- Contracts to support the multiple iterations we have to factor in per shoot – agency to client, agency to crew / suppliers / photographers / other agencies etc
- Schedules including production and post-production
- Insurance requirements for content shoots to ensure due diligence rigorously undertaken
- Budget preparation and reconciliation experience
- Location sourcing, equipment, talent casting and other necessary resources
- Organisation of international carnets, travel and visas
- Compliance for production health and safety regulations, union requirements, copyright laws
- Approvals and risk assessment reports
- Exceptional project mgmt. skills, including planning and organisation
- Numerical; accounting and budget management
- Communication; assertive, effective written and verbal
- Creative problem solver and trouble shooter
Closing date is 23 July 2021.
Applications to [email protected]