Closing: September 30th 2021
Posted on August 24, 2021
Chrome Productions is a full-service global creative production company creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic, highly-creative and fast-growing team with offices in London and Los Angeles.
The role will see you assist in the preparation and shoot of UK based and international productions. You will be mainly responsible for organising the logistics of the production, working closely with the PM, (relevant) Producer and Head of Production. Day to day work will include office based duties as well as shoot attendance.
A successful candidate needs experience in organising the creation of high quality film productions for use with our stellar list of clients. You will need to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and confidence, exhibiting a ‘can do’ attitude with an interest in furthering their career in production.
The emphasis on quality and attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome. Every production must have the same high production value and we always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and an inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Commensurate with Experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Create call sheets, movement orders and other production paperwork.
- Book travel and accommodation where required.
- Organise international carnets, visas and travel.
- Organise & create a preliminary schedule for a wide range of International shoots, working with the PM to do so.
- Book freelance crews.
- Book necessary kit for projects in line with budget.
- Book studios or research locations for smaller shoots.
- General company admin duties.
- Work alongside our world-class in-house post-production team.
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least one year working in Production as a Co-ordinator.
- Possess expertise working with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
- First-class organisational skills.
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience with international shoots (visa, carnet, travel)
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects.
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]
Closing date :
30th September 2021