Closing: June 20th 2021
Posted on May 12, 2021
CANADA London are looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator to join their team from early July. You will be working closely with our in-house production team to assist on all productions. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of commercial production and at least 1 years experience in the industry.
CANADA is well known for creative risk-taking and nurturing artists who rise to the top of their field. Dynamism is inherent in all people working at CANADA. Energy, commitment and an appreciation of craft are paramount.
Outline of duties:
- Assisting with treatments, liaising with directors and freelance or in-house researchers to manage process, recording briefing calls and compiling notes, proofreading treatments, making changes
- Owning all CANADA London production documents and processes with wider team
- Organising and managing weekly production meetings
- Managing our internship scheme (finding suitable candidates, delegating tasks etc.)
- Assisting production team and directors with script breakdowns: talent, casting etc
- Assisting production with budgeting and briefing freelancers
- Freelance producer resourcing, maintaining database of freelancers and pencilling freelancers
- Helping to source crew and artists for pitches and projects
- Owning and maintaining database of collaborators, HODs, suppliers for UK productions
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers (edit companies etc)
- Ensuring all invoices are sent to our Finance Manager and assisting them with any queries they have about costs.
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with foreign service companies for shoots abroad
- Liaising with Barcelona team on ad hoc basis for joint projects
- Managing and booking director travel, being main point of contact for directors in the UK
- General tasks in production: organising castings, sharing documents with directors and creating documents for agency (storyboards, casting and location proposals, PPM documents), creating schedules, managing incoming invoices, liaising with suppliers and directors, assisting production team on shoot days, assisting producers and PMs with project wrap and delivery
- Ensuring the proper filing of assets, working files and production documents
- Overseeing post-production process and directors’ cuts, organising VO recordings for existing work
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Mac, Adobe and Excel proficient
- Great communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Ability to delegate jobs
- Team mentality
- Eye for detail and creativity
- Handles responsibility well and can work well under pressure
This position would usually require you to be in the office every day, however due to the current situation this is flexible and we suggest working from the office 2-3 times a week whilst working from home on the other days. This will be subject to change in response to the government guidelines.
Please send your CV to [email protected] and [email protected] with the subject line ‘Production Co-ordinator CV’
Salary to be discussed.
Start date: 5th July 2021