Posted on September 25, 2019
2AM is an award winning production company specialising in commercials and branded content, based in Soho London.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated production co-ordinator to join our busy team. You should show a good level of experience at production assistant / co-ordinator level, and a background in advertising / branded content is an advantage.
2AM takes a lot of pride in nurturing and training up their talent, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career in production and take it to the next level
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Booking of crew
– Booking of equipment & negotiating with our suppliers
– Maintaining a diary / schedule
– Producing key production documents – callsheet, PPM Docs, schedules
– Co-ordinating treatments & research
– Liaising with service companies
– Location research
– Generally helping our busy production teams
– Answering phones
You should have the following skills:
– Excellent communication skills
– Good time management and the ability to prioritise / work under pressure
– Excellent attention to detail and pride in your work
– A team player & a good sense of humour
– The ability to show initiative
You should have a good understanding of the following systems:
– Mac systems.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applicants 11th October 2019, however we will be commencing interviews asap.