Posted on July 14, 2021
Raw Production – Production Co-ordinator
Full Time Position
Closing date – Friday 23rd July
Start Date – ASAP
Contact: [email protected]
Raw Production are looking for a full time Production Coordinator to join the team in their Brixton Office. The role would be ideal for someone who has a positive can do attitude, great at multi tasking, embraces learning new skills, self motivated and interested in furthering their career in production.
The day to day role will be a mixture of more practical pure production company tasks, office management and creative activities – from shoot prep & attendance and logistics through to budgeting, creative development and pitching on new work. Furthermore we run a sustainable production company and would like the candidate to have a passion for climate change and bring new ideas to keep driving our green ethos.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
These will include (but not limited to):
- Manage the day to day running of the London office
- Answering of phones
- Maintain office contact lists
- Managing office/ production stationary and kit, etc
- Booking Taxi’s and Couriers
- Booking lighting, digital, motion and production kit
- Assisting producers with budgeting
- Optioning crew and creative teams
- Optioning studios and locations
- Building presentation decks for wardrobe / casting / locations using InDesign
- Creating call sheets for productions using InDesign
- Attending and assisting on shoots where required
- Ensuring any overages are recorded and communicated to accounts dept.
- Data management / Database management of locations, archiving jobs, etc
- Assistants with Social Media Management
- Reconciling office expenses for Producers and company credit cards.
- Managing subscriptions for the office and taxi accounts
- General agency admin including filing and organisation
- Booking travel & accommodation for client & crew
- Location searches
- Model / talent searches
- Budgeting & invoicing
- Keeping in line office procedures to with companies Green Ethos.
- Measuring & calculating each jobs carbon foot print
Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate ideally from Marketing / Media / Production courses
- Desired but not essential full & ideally clean driving license
- Experience or knowledge of production process from brief to delivery e.g. creative, shoot, edit, etc.
- Experience in Adobe and MS Office software: Word, Excel & InDesign
- Experience in using Macs
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organisation
- Problem Solving
- Client Service Focussed
- Excellent Team Work Ethic
- Willingness & Desire to Learn/Progress
- Excellent administrative skills
- Very organised and able to plan ahead and deliver on time
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects against tight deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro active
- Confidence in dealing with fellow team producers, clients, agencies etc
- Team player, ability to remain calm under pressure and positive attitude
Raw Production take pride in their development of team members so is a great way to learn on the job about the industry. It’s a fantastic opportunity for somebody to come in from the ground up and carve out a role for themselves for the future as the company grows.