Posted on September 11, 2017
Post Producer/Production Planner
Closing Date: 30th September 2017
Studio Private is an awarding winning creative image studio, providing comprehensive film + stills services in CGI, VFX, retouching, editing, grading + shoot production. We collaborate with the most exciting creative talents and brands globally within the fashion, art, advertising and luxury industries. clients include amongst others, Sephora, Adidas, Nike, Stella McCartney amongst a few.
We are currently looking for Post Producer to join our exciting and fast developing team to work alongside the Lead Producer, Head of Artists. This is a great opportunity to be involved and grow with one of the leading creative image studio in London.
- The Post Producer will be responsible for managing and scheduling the resources diary of the studio. Making sure each job is on schedule, running within budget and on brief
- You will be part of the bidding process, assessing briefs and providing shot breakdowns. Liaising with the department heads and the production team
- You will develop your job schedules to ensure an accurate timeline is set up and maintained.
- Assuring the appropriate creative talent is assigned to each project and those resources are expertly managed.
- Responsible for sourcing, vetting and booking freelancers.
- Managing status reports, weekly meetings and implementing workflow practices online.
- Work closely with all departments on pipeline improvement and development
At least 5 years experience within high-end commercial based VFX post-production as a Producer, VFX Supervisor or as a Senior Supervising Artist.
- Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and commercially aware
- Up to date knowledge of VFX tools and emerging technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with production tools and pipelines.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Confidence to use own initiative
- A practical and common sense approach
- Proactive and adaptable
- Ability to manage own time and deal with ever changing priorities calmly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to enjoy working as part of a team, but also to work independently
- Strong IT skills
- Have a strong interest in the fashion and luxury industries
- Experience working on early stage development would be beneficial
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with “Post Producer-APA” in the subject heading.