Posted on October 18, 2019
Production Assistant & Studio Manager
Hello, Studio Yes is looking for a fantastic person to join our team.
We are looking for a pro-active individual who is happy working across various areas of the business.
The role will be a real mix of duties with no day looking the same.
Although there will be a job outline with daily tasks you will also need to be happy taking the initiative instead of always waiting for direction.
There will be the opportunity to have a very hands on role with internal productions, so someone who is creatively driven is a plus.
We are a tight knit family, so being a good person who is easy to get on with is important to us.
Here’s more information on each area of the role, although as we mention, every day will be different, someone who embraces the unknown is a must.
The role can be broken into 2 x roles: Studio Manager & Production Assistant:
- – Manage the setup and running of our new studio space (an old Pickle Factory)
- – General day-to-day tasks like stocking up the fridges, preparing for meetings and answering the phone
- – Assist in finding people to fill our co-working space
- – Manage email enquiries
- – Help in the creation and distribution of monthly marketing emails
- – Manage social media channels
- – Take meeting minutes
- – Assist with any other agency marketing activity
- – Organise our monthly studio drinks making sure studio friends are invited!
- – Assist the PM’s and Producers on all aspects of preparing for shoots
- – Attend shoots, helping with the smooth running of the production process
- – Assist in creation of project pitch decks
- – Assist with budgeting and scheduling
- – Create a daily inspiration email with a round up of things going on in the world. The ideal candidate would chip in
- – with reactive ideas that we could create to put out on our owned channels, such as this film we made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwde7q30cI
Assist in the creation / production of any internal projects
– Experience working in a film studio as a Studio Manager or Production Assistant
- – Excellent communicator with great confidence
- – Superb organisation and admin skills
- – Thorough research and writing skills
- – Meticulous attention to detail
- – A natural at gathering and collating information
- – Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- – Social media knowledge
- – Thrive under pressure and welcome challenges
- – Ability to solve problems
Nice to haves
- – There may be the opportunity to help us shoot our own internal projects, so some experience handling camera
- – equipment would be great
- – Design skills to help with the creation of decks or any other design related tasks
- – A knowledge of editing software (PP) to help put together any internal film projects
A passion for coming up with ideas, and the ability to get them down on paper. We’d love someone who can help improve our work whether that be commercial or internal
Please contact [email protected] with a short note as to why you think you’re the right person for the job, CV and an example of the kind of work you like / thing that makes you chuckle.