Posted on March 17, 2021
Production Assistant / Office Manager
We’re looking for a Production Assistant / Office Manager to join the team at Sweetshop. We welcome applications from people with previous production experience in any discipline, as well as those already in the advertising industry within agencies, editing or post production houses who may be looking to make a transition into production. However the most important criteria are a willingness to learn and develop your understanding of the wider industry and a keen desire to progress within commercial production.
Working from home in the immediate future you will help manage the day to day running of the remote office, and assist on all pitches with the Directors, EPs and DAs. In addition you will be given the opportunity to Production Assist on all local productions learning from experienced freelance Production Managers and Producers on all areas of production.
The role is a multi-faceted one, and you will need to be diligent, self-motivated and a real team player.
Production Assistant/Office Manager
- Work on local shoots as Production Assistant
- Schedule, pencil and book crew and production staff
- Introduce freelance production staff to Sweetshop processes
- Source and book equipment
- Location and studio research
- Coordinate and facilitate casting sessions and wardrobe fittings
- Prepare production information, including call-sheets
- Support production team throughout pitch, pre-production and production
- Book and manage travel arrangements for Directors, staff and Production Crew
- Help procure Sponsorship visas when required
- Support Production and Directors with the pitch process
- Update job and individual schedules, support diary management
- Create and oversee digital job files
- Support production and sales team with CRM entry and updates
- Maintain freelance crew and DA database
- Maintain digital production and accounting admin including logs for; jobs, pitches, invoices.
- Support production with job reconciliation
- Liaise with the Marketing team to submit awards
- Log staff holidays
- Support Account Dept with invoices and petty cash
- Manage office subscriptions
Salary: Dependent upon experience, up to £20K PA + shoot fees.
Start Date: WC 12th April
Send CV and covering email to: [email protected]