Closing: November 9th 2018
Posted on October 9, 2018
Production Assistant / Junior Project Manager
INTRO is looking for an experienced Production Assistant/Junior Project Manager with the confidence to support our Producers across a range of disciplines [TV, event, digital, print].
We are bursting with creativity, so we need someone able to value, manage, and support this. Bringing balance to our highly creative team with organisational, scheduling, attention to detail and client support skills.
- Helping manage projects through from concept to completion
- Supporting producers and engaging with creatives, enabling us to deliver quality work, on time and to budget
- Proactively managing client expectations
- Supporting the effective management of project schedules both internally and with the client
- Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers [crew, post-production, printers etc]
- Checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
- Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
- Ensuing that production reports and business projections are up to date and accurate
- Assisting with the setting up of shoots
- Helping with work scheduling and management of resources
- General help with the day to day running of the studio
We are looking for a can-do attitude. Someone who sees solutions not problems and is highly organised, able to multi task and can maintain attention to detail at the busiest of times.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years’ work experience. Confidence with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel is important.
INTRO has a friendly team, superb creative and wonderful clients, working across all media, moving image, digital and print.
Please Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Follow us on twitter on @IntroUK and Instagram on introuk