Posted on June 15, 2021
Production Assistant Internship
About The Company
Fresh Base Productions are a fast-growing creative production house specialising in sports, working with leading brands such as Adidas, Nike, Puma, New Balance, EA Sports, and many others.
As Fresh Base enter into the next stage of their growth plan, they are looking to build a team to support a busy year of sport in 2021.
The Production Assistant role is ideally suited for a sports mad student between the second and third year of their course at university looking for a Placement Year internship in the advertising world – working across both video and photography.
The day to day role will be a mixture of more practical pure production company tasks and creative agency activities – from shoot prep & attendance, driving and logistics through to budgeting, creative development and pitching on new work.
The company take pride in their development of recruits so is a great way to learn on the job about the industry. It’s a great opportunity for somebody to come in from the ground up and carve out a role for themselves for the future as the company grows.
The core day to day tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Client liaison and management
- Liaison with crew e.g. photographers & directors
- General agency admin including filing and organisation
- Booking travel & accommodation for client & crew
- Driving of hired vans to collect equipment & crew
- Location searches
- Model / talent searches
- Budgeting & invoicing
Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate ideally from Marketing / Media / Production courses
- Full & ideally clean driving license
- Experience or knowledge of production process from brief to delivery e.g. creative, shoot, edit, etc.
- Experience in MS Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience in using Google tools: Gmail, Sheets
The core competencies for this role are:
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organisation
- Problem Solving
- Client Service Focussed
- Excellent Team Work Ethic
- Willingness & Desire to Learn/Progress
- Excellent administrative skills
- Very organised and able to plan ahead and deliver on time
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects against tight deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro active
- Confidence in dealing with fellow team producers, clients, agencies, & editors
- Team player, ability to remain calm under pressure and positive attitude
Please send in a CV and cover letter to [email protected] telling us why you’d be a great fit.