Posted on January 24, 2020
Production Assistant / Coordinator
Nexus Studios is an independent production company with studios and offices in London, Los Angeles and Sydney. Our roster of directors create talked-about work in animation, live-action film and experiential storytelling.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and resourceful Production Assistant/Coordinator to support our busy production team in London.
– Assisting directors, executive producers, producers and production managers in the day-to-day running of animation, digital and live action productions.
– Scheduling and tracking crew tasks.
– Liaising with the pitch team and helping with research and presentation documents.
– Calendar management and setting up meetings/calls (taking notes and identifying action points).
– General administrative support as and when required.
In this role, it will be crucial for you to anticipate the needs of the team and work flexibly to accommodate schedules.
– A keen interest in animation, film, design and digital / interactive.
– Junior level experience at a production company, VFX studio or an agency.
– A can-do, approachable, friendly, outgoing nature. Self-motivated and confident.
– A proactive approach to all tasks with attention to detail and a willingness to learn. An ambitious and professional outlook.
– Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
– Well-organised, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Good working knowledge of Google Docs/Slides/Sheets/Calendars and a willingness to learn new software (e.g., Photoshop, Keynote) and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign).
Please send a short covering letter and CV to [email protected], with ‘Production Assistant’ in the subject line.