Closing: November 15th 2021
Posted on October 14, 2021
Dark Energy are looking for a new PA to join their team!
About Dark Energy Films
Dark Energy is an award-winning production company that specialise in generating creatively driven content for advertising agencies, brands and clients all over the world.
Established in 2014 by Executive Producer Matt Brown, our production expertise covers TV commercials, documentaries, short and long form content, music videos and stills campaigns. With our close-knit team of experienced producers and carefully considered roster of talented and creatively minded directors, we pride ourselves on consistently delivering visual stories that stand out.
What we’re looking for
A proactive individual keen to kick start their career in production as a Production Assistant here at Dark Energy Films.
Ideal candidate will be…
– Proactive, with a can-do attitude.
– Able to use the Adobe CC (Indesign most importantly)
– A quick learner, with a genuine passion for production
Nice to haves, but not essential…
– Experience with film shoots and familiar with the production process
– Full UK Driving licence
– Assembling reels for director’s work, building up a good knowledge of our rostered directors’ work
– Reading scripts that come in and suggesting relevant directors to put forward
– Supporting all aspects of pre-production, including research, arranging shoot logistics, booking crew, building presentations
–Assisting in the creation of director’s treatment and image researching for pitches using Adobe software
– Working closely with producers to ensure the smooth running of any production. Attending shoots where required.
– Managing the office space and greeting directors and guests
– Assisting with finances of productions
– Location: London, W1
– Reporting into: Production Coordinator
– Salary range: DOE
To apply please email [email protected] with the subject “DE Production Assistant”.
DEADLINE: 15th November