Back to all jobs
LS Productions is a global production house founded by Marie Owen in 2006 and led by BAFTA-winning Executive Producer and Managing Director, Sarah Drummond.
We are creative collaborators and problem-solvers, whose production and location teams unlock the UK’s potential for photo and film projects from our studio base in Manchester, production hubs in Edinburgh and London and warm water location in Malta.
We provide global clients with world-class production and location knowledge, offering deep logistical understanding when producing in the UK and globally.
Being one of the UK’s biggest, buzziest production companies means that from sport, commercials, music and fashion, to TV and Film we go beyond to bring productions to life.
No challenge too tricky. No idea is impossible. We go beyond expectation.
You’re a team player with an administrative background and a keen interest in advertising production who always goes above and beyond and wants to be part of a ground-breaking, sector-shaking, shit-hot production business.
Our team, business and ambition has expanded rapidly over the past years and as a result, we’re on the hunt for a Production Administrator to support our busy advertising production department. You’re detail oriented, tech savvy and are comfortable taking initiative in supporting the team. You love defining and improving processes to maximise team efficiency.
You’ll support our advertising production department to deliver the LS Brand promise of going BEYOND. You will be the right hand to the Head of Production and work closely with our Senior Production team in delivering department focused projects & initiatives, as well as leading day-to-day administrative tasks for the department as a whole.
- Manage and oversee the advertising production Job Board and Resource (our shoot scheduling tool) by keeping all ongoing jobs updated correctly with shoot dates, allocated team members on each job, shoot location, etc.
- Monitor new enquiries, job updates, new creative briefs and budget updates during working Upload any updates to our job folders & database.
- Quickly create job codes and job folders along with any relevant information about clients and potential shoot details for new job enquiries.
- Update the database with any new contacts, liaising with the Marketing team as
- Work with the Head of Production, and the Senior Production team to identify freelance support requirements in anticipation of the needs of upcoming shoots or holiday cover.
- Take ownership of booking, scheduling and negotiating freelance team members based on needs alongside the Head of Production and Senior Production
- Work to onboard new team members in collaboration with our operations team our Head of Production.
- Provide weekly job reports & departments updates to the wider team alongside the Head of Production.
- Support the advertising production team with any ongoing department projects, keeping processes up to date and track progress of projects at all
- Coordinate all advertising production team meetings, by managing agendas, taking minutes throughout and concisely identifying actions for production team
- Liaise with the Location Library Assistant on any cross-department administrative
- Support the company as needed as we transition to new software and processes in our year of digital transformation. Full training and support will be provided and tasks may include data cleansing, migration and ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Assist the advertising production team as needed – travel, hotel, booking requirements, pleos, etc.
- Support the London Production Assistant with any London office management tasks to keep our space client friendly and most importantly, keep our plants
- Production industry experience is desirable but not
- Amazing organisational skills are vital as is a proactive
- Collaboration is Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build great working relationships with the advertising production team & all departments
- Technically Solid understanding of iOS/Apple and leading software packages including GSuite, Zoom and Microsoft.
- Calm in the face of changing circumstances, positive and solutions
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently and meet deadlines, identify efficiencies, make recommendations, and implement change.
- A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is
- 29 days paid annual leave, plus 3 ‘gifted’ holidays on Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years day, plus a half day to celebrate your birthday!
- A bank of 12 ‘Happiness Hours’ to take at your leisure throughout the
- £300 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that might
- Pensions scheme, cycle to work scheme, medical cash
- An amazing Culture within LS Productions – we’re talking team days, bi-annual parties, Tattie Tuesdays, and the chance to be part of our amazing Culture Club.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and Spill, a fantastic mental health support app.
You will report to the Head of Production.
You will work from our London office (address tbd) or remotely. We operate a hybrid working policy, but you will be required to work from the office, approximately 2 days a week. In addition you may be required to travel to our other offices in Edinburgh and Manchester for company wide meetings, and to set where needed, and expenses will be provided for this.
All applications should be submitted via the online form by Friday 10th March 2023. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The application must contain:
- Cover Letter (two pages maximum) addressing your suitability for the position and interest in working with LS Productions.
- CV (including a list of your credits: brand / company / director / producer).
- Where you heard about LS
- LS Productions is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and the crew we engage. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our Company is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
- Applications will be shortlisted and only candidates who appear to be suitable will be called for an interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract duration: full time, permanent
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on
- Location: London preferred, but open to Manchester and Edinburgh as well.