Looking for a highly creative, organised and enthusiastic individual with a passion for making online video content, to support a leading British Vlogger and Social Influencer.
In this uniquely exciting role, the Digital Producer/Editor will work closely with the client to provide both production (film/edit) and research support, alongside some channel management responsibilities.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to create unique short form content, push creative boundaries and develop new formats, styles and content.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of current YouTube trends in the fashion and beauty space, and the ability to edit, set up shoots, and film content (including stills) to a high standard.
The second side to the role will provide the opportunity to take an active role in managing channel administration, including scheduling and planning social content.
This is an opportunity for someone with a passion for YouTube to bring their enthusiasm, creativity, and knowledge to this newly created role.
- Ability to execute all elements of video production to a high standard appropriate to YouTube and other online platforms
- Lighting and filming content using DSLR.
- Editing – video editing, creating thumbnails, description boxes and affiliate linking.
- Generating creative solutions to keep production values high in this ever-evolving space.
- Ability to come up with imaginative ideas and concepts for videos.
- Researcher responsibilities such as setting up shoots, locations, logistics and calling in featured products.
- Assist in video planning, including tracking trends to optimise content.
- Writing description boxes and creating affiliated links for products featured in video.
- Optimising SEO and tagging for YouTube video.
- Managing YouTube channel including scheduling videos and accompanying social posts, managing playlists, making cards and end cards are up to date.
- Experience of creating YouTube or digital content.
- An interest in beauty & fashion content.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Flexible approach to working location (may include world travel).
- Passion and knowledge of current YouTube trends.
- Strong editing skills with Premiere Pro.
- Must have excellent shooting skills with ability to shoot on DSLR.
- Ability to take high quality, creative stills, with knowledge of Photoshop.
- Practical knowledge of lighting.
- A good knowledge of popular culture, YouTube Formats and talent-driven output.
- Meticulous organisational skills, with an eye for detail and high levels of accuracy.
London Based Permanent Position.
Starting September 2017.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send cover letter, CV & Show reel links to [email protected]