Closing: October 29th 2021
Posted on October 8, 2021
Producer / Production Manager
Progress is a creative film agency and production studio making commercials, branded and social content, animation and independent film based in Brighton, UK.
We are looking for a Production Manager/Producer to join our rapidly evolving Studio. Alongside our commercial work, our thriving ‘Studio’ approach is the backbone of our company, with our full-time creatives, producers, PMs and filmmakers working to provide innovative solutions for our long standing and prospective clients – truly a people person, you’ll love being an integral part of the Progress team.
You’ll be working with to ensure the journey from concept to bringing it to life through film, runs smoothly. As a Producer/PM you should have a deep understanding for the creative process from inception to delivery. You know how to work with agencies to drive concepts for campaigns across all channels, with emphasis on creative production and building great relationships.
Based out of our Brighton studio, you’ll be an integral part of the company fabric looking to develop your career in an environment with likeminded people.
To learn more about us and the way we work, visit progressfilm.co.uk and follow us on social media via @ProgressFilmCo
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have approximately 5 years previous production management experience, strong interpersonal skills and ambition to grow within the company. The right individual will have a positive energy, passion for production and strong attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end production process
- Reviewing & negotiating Production budgets & schedules
- Identifying new ways of working & contribute to effective implementation
- Multitasking and trouble shooting on more than one project at a time
- Accurate budgeting, forecasting, risk management and production planning, all in a demanding and changing environment, under the supervision and guidance of our Head of Production
- Extensive experience managing all elements of production covering budgets up to £100k, timings, pre- and post – production.
- Solid experience leading production of creative campaigns, from idea to delivery, in a creative agency, production or advertising environment.
- Great project management skills with excellent trouble-shooting skills
- A track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and a process oriented mindset
- Well versed in negotiation with external suppliers and freelancers
- High levels of energy and drive
- A sense of humour and a pragmatic outlook
- Experience of working with production management systems and within APA guidelines (Progress can support the training/masterclass submission of anyone who has not yet undertaken this)
- Ideally, you will have your finger on the pulse of creativity and have a network of talented people you are already keen to work with
How to Apply
Please send CVs and cover letters to [email protected]