Closing: December 9th 2021
Posted on October 28, 2021
Demand for our Avatar pipeline has gone through the roof so we’re looking for Producers with a specialised skillset who are looking to diversify their capabilities in their next role. We need a mo-cap expert. Someone with 5 years production experience within the mo-cap industry who can expertly navigate our projects through the complexities of motion data.
In turn, we’ll teach you our character pipelines, spanning volumetric video and avatar creation, moulding you into an amazing Character Producer.
This position will require you to manage the production process through pitching, data capture, to final delivery. You’ll be the interface between Dimension and outsource partners responsible for capturing mo-cap data.
You’ll be technically minded, have on set experience, have proven experience managing clients through complex productions, and be familiar with industry standard processes around animation, avatars, and 3D assets. You’ll need excellent leadership, organisational and problem solving skills – as well as the ability to work strategically across multiple deliveries. You’ll be the first point of contact on every aspect of the post production process, reporting directly into the Management Team.
- Manage multiple projects from pre-production to release, ensuring production pipelines are carried out effectively on all projects
- Running shoots
- Manage and interface with clients and partners
- Improve the implementation and execution of production best practices
- Communicate and mitigate any project risks or issues with the Production Director and other appropriate team members
- Create relevant documentation for production pipelines and processes
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and communication skills
- Effectively manage project-based staffing needs and budget plans
- Ensure the high quality standards and expectations of the Dimension studio are met across all projects
- Ensure task trackers and bug databases are maintained and improved where applicable
- You are highly self-motivated and collaborative
- You are constantly striving to learn and improve your skills
- You can effectively communicate with artists, programmers and other team members
Desirable experience / skills
- 5yrs experience as a Producer within a mo-cap orientated role
Candidates can apply for all roles via our website here.
Dimension provides revolutionary volumetric and real-time production studios for the creation of next generation XR content, digital humans, and virtual production. With production studios based in London and Newcastle, and mobile stages that operate worldwide, we are focused on shaping the future of virtual entertainment.
Our recent hits include: Coldplay x BTS ‘My Universe’, Sam Smith ‘Diamonds’, Balenciaga ‘Afterworld’, Madonna at The Billboard Music Awards, Sky Scope for Sky Sports at The Open, the War of the Worlds Immersive Experience, Virtual Vikings with Ridley Scott Creative Group, and multiple big budget films and TV productions.
We employ over 75 curious and creative minds and work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivalled access to on set experience. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.