Closing: May 18th 2018
Posted on March 16, 2018
Producer @ Melbourne Office
Passion Pictures is looking for an experienced, organised and agile Animation Producer to work on a wide range of commercials projects. The producer will have a commitment to delivering the highest levels of quality in animation and client service, and may be required to work on multiple projects concurrently, with the help of a Production Assistant. The producer will work closely with directors, have a creative eye and an interest in illustration and design.
Passion Pictures is a global company and as such you should be prepared to work across several time zones at once and be available to travel when required.
Required skills & experience:
- 3-5 years experience at a production company or post production facility in a producer role.
- Knowledge of different animation techniques and the software used, eg. XSi, Maya, Nuke, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software as required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak confidently to clients, directors, talent and staff at all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, stay within budget and meet deadlines.
- Ability to confidently budget and schedule animation jobs.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to be proactive and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team leadership skills and a willingness to train junior members of staff.
Additionally, we’d be interested to meet people with traditional animation backgrounds or advertising agency experience. International applicants encouraged.
Passion Pictures Melbourne is a young company experiencing fast growth so this is an excellent opportunity for a producer who is keen to advance within a growing company.
Please send CVs to: [email protected]
Please use the subject: Producer Role