Closing: June 25th 2021
Posted on May 19, 2021
Producer – Branded Content & Music Videos
Ground Work are looking for an experienced branded content and music video producer to join our friendly, growing London team for a short-term contract (3-6 months) with a view to being made permanent.
Ground Work represents an exciting roster of emerging directing talent and is the sister company to Crack Magazine, Europe’s leading music and youth culture magazine.
- Excellent track record of producing branded content and music videos to a high standard at a range of budget levels, maximising production value.
- Strong experience bidding branded content and music video productions.
- A problem-solver who can think creatively about production challenges and engage with the finer details.
- Able to demonstrate clear technical and practical knowledge of filmmaking.
- Very good communication skills, especially in client-facing capacities.
- Well organised and diligent timekeeping even under pressure.
- Natural ability to instil trust and quickly strike up good relationships with our roster of directors.
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of the Ground Work / Crack family and create amazing films together!
Salary dependent on experience. To start ASAP.
Please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]