Closing: October 12th 2022
Posted on September 13, 2022
BAD STAR STUDIOS are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic full-time producer to join our busy creative production studio. A proactive problem solver you will be supporting all aspects of production across a broad range of small to large-scale project briefs.
BAD STAR STUDIOS are a multi-disciplinary creative production studio working primarily in digital content creation. As a Carbon Net-Zero production studio we have had a strong focus since our inception on how we can help our clients to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Role – Producer:
We are offering an exciting role for an experienced producer to join our growing team at our studios in East London. You will have a pivotal role in our studios to help lead a variety of project briefs from bidding to final delivery.
You will be accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously and will be a great communicator, comfortable with discussing and critiquing the best creative approach on the scope of work required.
We have ambitious plans for a fast-evolving expansion of our London offering, so the right candidate will have much opportunity for career progression at our studios with the potential to help shape the future course of the company.
We are currently working on a hybrid basis between our East London studios and home.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks will include managing all aspects of production including:
● Reconciliation of budgets, delivering line by line breakdowns on budgets and suggesting and implementing efficiencies where appropriate
● Managing timelines efficiently through pre- to post-production, managing any scope creep and ensuring expectations are met
● Planning resource effectively to meet client and business needs
● Assisting the ECD with approaching QC of creative output meticulously
● Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Bad Star Studios Ltd.
● Assisting the ECD and CSD with pitching and scoping on new project briefs
Salary:£30k – £40k based on experience.
Skills & Experience:
● 3+ years experience within the advertising, photography or film production industries
● Knowledge of photography, film, animation and post production
● Proficient with production tools / software
● Excellent communication, motivation and negotiation skills
● Enthusiastic leadership skills with a penchant for proactivity
● Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task
● Calm under pressure, capable of prioritising a fast paced work environment
● Extensive freelance network
● Great attention to detail
APPLICATIONS CONTACT DETAILS: Rebecca Skiffins [email protected] CLOSING: OCTOBER 12th 2022