Posted on June 30, 2022
Wave studios are looking for an experienced producer to join our London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident with client handling and have solid experience and connections within the advertising sector.
- Experience in producing advertising and media content across multi platforms.
- A good knowledge of audio and sound processes.
- Extremely competent in project handling, from taking briefs through to managing the client’s creative ambitions and finally the delivery of the assets.
- A great team player.
- To be very well organised, confident, pro-active and a problem solver.
- Fluent in social media usage.
- Have proficiency in pitching for projects and driving work into the company.
- The applicant will be responsible for managing work and clients through the post production process. From initial contact, to quoting, to managing the workflow and budgets within our production team and alongside our experienced and talented bunch of sound designers.
- To manage client expectations, from the birth of each project though to the delivery.
- To be proficient in our booking and computer system of work management.
- To work alongside the EP in developing the department to look for new business opportunities.
- To identify new areas of business and drive clients through the door.
- To help and mentor the more junior members of our team.
- To aid the development and grow our client base alongside managing our current client relationships.
- To manage our international work through London. This will involve building relationships with our other global offices, in Amsterdam and New York, and to work alongside our international EP’s in managing intercontinental workflow.
- To seek out new business opportunities and to grow our international database, increasing the amount of work we cross-produce.
We ask all applicants to apply to [email protected]