Posted on April 9, 2021
&Friends are looking for an experienced producer to join the team for an initial month with potential extension of the contract. We are an award winning production partner to brands with a focus on delivering cut-through assets in branded content and tv commercial production.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is an all-rounder – keen to work close with our creative team to bring ideas to life, producing both on location and in post, whilst also managing our clients day to day. You will be working on a number of projects at one time, from brief through to final delivery, so being a good multi-tasker, pro-active and super organised is key – being passionate about good creative content is too! For more information on the company output and ethos pls take a look at www.andfriends.world.
Reporting to | Head of Production
Hours of work | Normal business hours. Some weekend work may apply on occasion
Location | London, Shoreditch (but currently flexible in or out of office)
Salary | Based on experience
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a minimum of 4 years professional producing branded content and commercials experience.
- Must have experience in producing shoots, booking crews, locations, production documents, talent, budgets, time and resources to maximise production value.
- Be extremely well organised, capable of running multiple projects, work well under pressure, problem solve and work to tight deadlines – ability to multi task is essential.
- Excellent communication skills is a must – a big part of the role will be liaising with clients.
- A good understanding of managing clients, deadlines, post and pre-production.
- Have experience writing and producing creative proposals and help the creative team with research, writing and creating presentation decks where needed.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]