Posted on June 19, 2019
Nexus Studios are looking for a confident, friendly and efficient freelance Producer to lead a range of animated and live action commercials and film productions. Initial period of three months with the possibility of long term extension / full time position.
You’ll have 5+ years experience in production, including 3D and 2D animation, live-action production and, ideally, stop frame, with a good knowledge of digital post production and an understanding of immersive/interactive technologies (AR/VR/MR). You’ll be proactive, detail oriented and able to prioritise activities. You will develop strong trusting relationships with the Director, studio crew and be good at working closely and collaboratively with clients.
– The main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team, the Director, the client and the EPs
– Budgeting various new briefs and be responsible for maintaining profit-margin-maintaining schedule and delivery oversight for projects including the setting of project priorities and milestones
– Dedication to pushing the aesthetic of what we do and an appreciation of what that means for the Director, artists and technology within the studio
– Overseeing and maintaining resources for project, looking ahead to avoid issues or bottlenecks
– Briefing new crew and sharing clear goals for creative involvement
– Running client meetings and where necessary, lead the discussions
– Helping to craft pitches and treatments with the EP
– A self-starter with a cool head under pressure
– Experience of producing multiple projects or volume of animation
– A can-do, approachable, friendly and outgoing nature
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
– Computer literate – MS Office, Adobe CS, G Suite
– Minimum of 5 years experience working at a similar production company, animation studio or post-house
– Experience of Shotgun useful
Nexus Studios is an Oscar, Annie and Emmy nominated and D&AD, BAFTA and Cannes Grand Prix winning studio recognised for its work in animated film and immersive content. Based in London and Los Angeles, our directors work alongside our 100+ artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital productions that push storytelling in all visual forms, for brands and entertainment.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and your availability to [email protected] with ref: “Producer”.