Posted on July 16, 2018
We are looking for an producer to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, in Shoreditch / Old Street, London starting End July / Start August.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street / Shoreditch office.
Kode Media is a production company formed by 5 best friends with a mind-set to do things their own way and bring a fresh set of ideas to an ever-changing industry. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Video. We also have Kode Red; an integrated content studio with in-house post facilities, and the right skills to rapidly develop content, experiential and Digital Out of Home. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of the modern production company.
We’re looking for an experienced producer who is capable of producing quick and high quality content for multiple projects across multiple accounts. The chosen candidate will be working predominantly with the Kode Red team producing content for agencies, direct to client, music labels and management companies.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that’s making roads in both the commercial and music video industries and build an even more extensive portfolio of work.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Experience working as a producer at a Production Company
- Pitching and Bidding experience including creating treatments, budgets, bid letters and call sheets.
- Experience with away shoots, working with service companies in other countries.
- Direct contact with agency, creatives and clients on each job
- Pitching / Bidding on new briefs.
- Working closely with the Exec Producer, Head of Production, Head of your Dept.
- Help seeing jobs through from bid to post
- Organisational and attention to detail
- Customer service skills – Ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
The Role will Entail:
- Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
- Pitching and Bidding on Jobs including the occasional building of treatments
- Reconciling and Reporting of Budgets
- Working with both the in-house team and external crew
- Provide support to other productions at Kode
- Ensuring external producers follow Kode’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and payment terms
- Quality Control
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews end July / start August.