Closing: February 4th 2022
Posted on January 7, 2022
PR / Sales Rep
We are an award-winning offline editing company specialising in commercials, music videos and online content. We are seeking a PR/Sales Rep to join our fun and hardworking team right in the heart of Soho.
As a PR/Sales Rep your main priority will be to work closely with the production team, our editors and up and coming talent to develop relationships between them and their clients and to seek out new business opportunities.
Working closely with these groups you will:
- Have a detailed knowledge of our work and know who our clients are
- Have a deep understanding of our craft and how we work to help sell the company
- Create news items, write articles, post work on social media outlets, help create Mailchimp news roundups and keep all our public profiles up to date
- Help manage our showreels and create bespoke reels for presentations and pitching for projects
- Attend regular social gatherings, awards events, industry initiatives and festivals both in the UK and overseas
- Have a love for film, keep up to date with industry news and social media trends
- Communicate effectively and have one-to-one meetings with editors to discuss plans and targets
- Be meticulously organised and hard-working with great written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to think outside the box in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Be a highly personable, creative, self-motivated team player who can spot opportunities, plan strategies and ‘sell’ effectively
- Actively seek out new relationships with key members of the industry to establish new business and support existing relationships
- Actively seek opportunities to promote the company with PR
- Research emerging directing talent and contact potential leads
- Help to arrange office social events and external social events with editors and clients
- Manage a ‘Social Calendar’ and keep the company posted as to when important events are taking place
- Submit creative work to awards events and festivals
The perfect candidate will already have contacts in the industry (production/agency etc) but this position is also available for a junior candidate who wants to begin their career in the filmmaking/advertising industry and grow into the role.
Salary is dependent on experience
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘PR/Sales Rep Job Application’.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance.