Posted on April 6, 2018
PR & Marketing Manager
MPC is an award winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are currently looking for a PR & Marketing Manager. Someone who can market MPC’s talent, creativity and passion to the wider advertising industry.
PR – priority
- Generate all MPC written content – work, awards, hires.
- Point of contact for day-to-day trade journalists & industry stakeholders.
- Generate editorial ideas and pitch press stories.
- Concept and deliver features.
- Develop and deliver profile management plan.
- Liaising with ad agencies and production companies (our clients).
- Liaising with MPC VFX producers and supervisors.
- Organisation of journalist visits/tours/lunches/catch-ups.
- Monitor and collate all MPC PR coverage, checking detail.
- Monitor competitive coverage and industry news.
- Update weekly status.
- Provide copy, links and images for internal MPC press round-up.
- Identifying breakdowns/visual content and work with Content Manager/Production on development.
- Manage and write Award submissions.
- Oversee MPC and collaborative events.
- Mail-outs – database management and generation.
- Ideas for social media content.
- Help start a blog.
- Internal marketing.
- Competitive review and assist with marketing plan development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Skilled professional writer, with excellent copywriting and proof reading skills.
- Be a creative thinker and creative problem solver.
- A team player, personable and approachable.
- Previous experience in marketing (ideally advertising or PR).
- A good understanding of how brand strategy and tone-of-voice can be driven through relationships, written and visual content.
- Pro-active, forward-thinking and a self-starter.
- A good communicator and able to quickly build close relationships.
- Able to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously, working to deadlines and delivering results.
- Have excellent project management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to deliver results in a team and autonomously.
- Experience in PR would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of professional social media management would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in post-production and VFX is advantageous but not essential.
Please apply through our website here – http://smrtr.io/kmQAAg