Back to all jobs
PR Manager wanted for Kode Media
We are looking for a PR manager to join our production studio, Kode Media, in Old Street, London starting March 2023.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Mitchell Street office.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic PR Manager to help design, write and coordinate our social and PR output day to day.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, familial production studio established both in the commercial and music industries, with plans for expansion into new fields over the next few years.
- £50-60k depending on experience
- Bupa Healthcare and Dental Care
- 28 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Extensive knowledge of the UK Commercial and Music Promo industry
- Good contact base at leading industry publications
- Proven experience of managing social media accounts, creating assets, scheduling posts, collecting credits and executing social media strategy
- Experience writing PR copy for new work releases, business announcements and opinion pieces
- Use of google drive, microsoft office, photoshop, illustrator and indesign. Added bonus would be basic editing experience
- Experience managing and submitting work to awards
- Knowledge of digital / social media trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and resourceful
The Role will Entail:
- Writing, creating and scheduling all social media output
- Writing and submitting all PR articles to industry publications
- Communicating with EPs and producers to maintain an up to date schedule of work releases
- Developing and maintaining a vision and tone of voice, in coordination with Kode founders
- Coming up with and finding opportunities for the Kode team to speak publicly through publications, events and panels
- Lead on all award submissions, track all costs and results
- Lead on Kode website content updates
- Report analytics and results to founders and board of directors
- Monitor industry trends
- Good creative vision and proactive mindset when it comes to coming up with social and PR plans and ideas
- Communicating with production teams and directors at Kode in order to prepare and output all work across company social media platforms, website and PR
- Management of Kode’s social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Please email cover letters and CVs to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews through March. Thanks!
At Kode we make films people love, share and remember. We produce commercials, branded content, music videos and photography, and through that work we aim to move people, awaken them, inspire them and infuse their imagination with wonder.