Closing: August 12th 2019
Posted on July 12, 2019
Are you passionate about the PR world and hungry to learn more about the lifestyle/arts/fashion industry? Are you interested in global media and not afraid at leaving no stone unturned in order to build media contacts?
If so, our fabulous team here at RANKIN is looking for someone like you!
Located in London, RANKIN work with world-class and emerging talent across film, photography and publishing.
Come and join this unique organisation that thrives in delivering spectacular work time and time again.
This is an extremely valuable role where you will work alongside our talented PR and Productions teams by offering key support to their busy day to day and by helping them securing amazing, global press coverage across the Rankin group.
This is a paid internship on a fixed-term contract (FTC) for 6 months.
At RANKIN we want to change the world, would you like to join us in our quest?
Your day at Rankin
• You will assist the PR team with the research of essential facts and the search and expansion of new media contacts.
• You will support the team with the management of events and RSVP lists.
• You will help formulate press coverage documents and assist with the press releases and/or boilerplate texts.
• You will also support our Production desk with their ongoing admin, shoots, castings, go sees and any general research needed for their projects.
Skills and experience
• Degree/course in Media/Communications/PR or similar.
• Understanding of the current trends in the media industry.
• A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships across and outside the business.
• Excellent writing and organisational skills.
• Capacity to work efficiently and remain cool-headed when working against deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high standards of work.
• An affable and personable nature with a good team spirit.
• A second language would be ideal.
How to apply
Email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – PR Internship’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that due to the high level of applications unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck and thanks for applying!