Closing: July 24th 2019
Posted on July 9, 2019
PR, Digital & Awards Manager
About the Role:
Stink Films is a highly creative, successful and ambitious company. Our external reputation and internal communication is key to our development. This is an excellent opportunity to work with incredible creative talent across the world in a hugely respected and established business, in an exciting sector, contributing directly to its profile and success.
The PR, Digital & Awards Manager will work closely with the Stink Films London team, senior management team and PR consultants around the network, to manage the stories and materials to elevate Stink within the industry and beyond.
With a keen editorial sense and strong design eye, you will be responsible for the day to day expression of the company’s brand via our digital and social channels. You will manage the day to day media relations around new work and signings. You will plan and deliver internal and external events. You will manage internal and external comms via our newsletters. You will manage the schedule, content and entries for awards. You will establish yourself as the first port of call for PR enquiries internally and externally, have your ear to the ground to be across what’s happening inside the business, the wider industry and culture in general, and generally be responsible for the smooth running of PR and marketing. A rising star, you will be bursting with creative ideas but organised, brave and willing to throw yourself into new things but smart enough to think on your feet and instinctively know the best course of action (and if not, unafraid to ask for help!), energetic but unflappable, someone very likeable who quickly makes an impact wherever they go.
Key areas of focus are broken down in more detail below:
- Developing and managing all our global digital platforms and social channels content: working to the global strategy, devising the executional plan, look and feel, managing calendars and pieline of content, keeping them fresh and up to date, creative ideas to stand out from competitors, launching new channels
- Developing and managing events – from company parties to conferences and awards, strategic input into events planning, creative ideas, evaulating opportunities to amplify our brand at industry and cultural events, managing speaking opportunities, booking and managing guests, venue, catering, AV and suppliers sourcing and mangement, guest list management, attendance
- Media relations: actively seeking out stories and managing their release end to end from briefing and liasing with partners, to collating assets, to drafting press materials to selling in and collating coverage; setting up briefings and networking with press to build our contacts base; managing inbound requests; help build internal PR culture and process
- Awards planning: helping to manage the calendar and pipeline of awards and entries to ensure we’re putting our best foot forward, submitting juror ideas, liaising with press, attending and representing Stink
- Managing and creating PR and marketing materials: keeping existing materials up to date, help creating presentations for key stakeholders internally and externally, newsletters, awards entries, commissioning imagery and compiling data, writing bios and company profiles
- Internal comms / admin: managing files including calendars and WIPs, media lists and other databases, key PR documents, compiling coverage, helping to create and promote internal newsletters and events, liaise with runners/front of house to help make the Stink environment sell our brand
- Social media management – proven ability to curate and build social media channels in creative /cultural/lifestyle circles with a keen editorial sense and strong design eye
- Experience working with the press – either in a PR role or as a journalist – with contacts especially in media/lifestyle/design/culture/arts/fashion/music/entertainment
- Good writing skills – proven ability to write engaging, funny, moving copy
- Design background a plus – with experience using design software and keynote ideal
- Experience managing events – from concept to delivery, from parties to conference panels, small and large scale.
- Connections in creative industries, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle a plus
- Experience managing creative awards a plus.
Based on candidate level and experience
Send application to: [email protected]