Closing: July 30th 2021
Black Kite is an independent creative studio offering world class visual effects and design. We are a talent first technology inspired studio.
Our community is home to a collective of world-class talent. A group of artists, creators, designers, producers and technologists that have come together to make exceptional artistic visual content.
We are a fast paced, busy studio in the heart of Shoreditch & we are looking for a PR & Content Manager to join our expanding team.
The PR & Content Manager will work closely with the Management team to create, implement and oversee PR activities, communications and content over multiple platforms and formats.
Creative content is at the heart of what we do, so you will need to craft written and visual comms that engages and grows our audience within the agency, brand and wider creative communities.
You will also need to build strong relationships, both internally with our Production and Creative teams and externally, with key media contacts.
- Planning, creating and delivering all social media posts, website stories and PR campaigns.
- Managing our online presence, regularly updating profiles and engaging with our audience and creative partners.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media contacts to ensure they are aware of the studio, our expertise and are engaged with our teams and output.
- Work closely with our creative and production teams to deliver the highest quality visual content to represent the studio and our clients.
- Support the Production team in the creation of content for pitches, artists bios, credentials and capabilities decks.
- A specialist in writing copy in a variety of styles for different platforms and channels.
- Solid understanding of the marketing mix including digital and social
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for design and layout
- Highly organised able to prioritise and manage projects effectively.
- You have strong communication skills able to build relationships, network and present.