Closing: August 1st 2018
Posted on July 13, 2018
PR and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a PR & Marketing Assistant to cover a 4+ month period from September 2018 (plus a handover period) until January 2019. You’ll be supporting our Head of PR & Marketing across the function, with a focus on awards, PR and social communications. Take a look at our site to see the kind of work you’ll be shouting about.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to hone their existing communication skills and experience alongside and experienced PR professional in a dynamic and creative environment. The role is super diverse, requiring strong admin and organisation skills and the confidence to write all kinds of PR and marketing copy. You will also be expected to quickly form great working relationships with key internal and external contacts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and submitting awards entries.
- PR calendar management of all incoming projects and opportunities
- Managing and creating content (alongside in-house designer) for the Nexus Studios social media channels
- Coordinating of our PR and communications to trade press and creative publications
- Assisting in the curating of content for Nexus Studios website
- Excellent organisation and planning
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A good copywriter
- Understanding of social media marketing
- A passion for creative work
- A year of experience in a communications role would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV and your availability to [email protected], with the subject line ‘PR Marketing Assistant’.
About Nexus Studios
Nexus Studios is an award-winning production company making talked-about film and interactive work. Based in London and L.A., our directors work alongside our artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital media that pushes storytelling in all visual forms. Our Interactive Arts team is at the cutting edge of storytelling, known for innovative experiential work including live, augmented and virtual reality experiences. And we’ve picked up 2 Cannes Grand Prix, 2 Black Pencils, Emmy and Oscarnominations and Adweek’s Commercial of the Decade along the way.
Contract: Minimum 4 months full-time
Start Date: Ideally from 21 August 2018
Location: Old Street, London N1
Application Deadline: 1 August 2018