Posted on November 21, 2017
Post-Production Producer @ Factory Fifteen
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising and architectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a post-production producer to join us full-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- Work closely with clients, agencies and Directors to execute creative and diverse projects while representing the client’s needs and expectations.
- Act as primary contact for day-to-day queries / managing the production of CGI and VFX projects
- Synthesising and relaying new project briefs to Directors in regular meetings
- Drafting quotes, budgets and schedules
- Managing the production of CGI and VFX projects
- Building suitable teams and allocating resources on projects
- Tracking project profitability through management of P&L
- Support the Directors on new business plans, opportunities and proposal creation/treatments
- Coordinating external services on projects
- Communicating effectively with clients to manage expectations and timescales
- Recruitment new staff members, including freelancers
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively
- Proactive and passionate about creating high-quality work
- An understanding of the different types of 3D & VFX software
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Ensure clear lines of communication between team members, ensuring all deadlines are
- At least 2 years’ experience as a producer for film, TV or VFX
- Strong project management, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to develop strong and effective partnerships with all team members to ensure effective project development and delivery
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with Post Production Producer in the subject line.
Salary dependent on experience. Closing Date 11th December