Posted on January 15, 2020
Post Production Manager
Reporting to – Series Producer Contract type – Freelance (2-4 months) Start date – 3rd February
Just So is an independent studio founded in 2007 with a vision to create work that shapes culture and that audiences value and want to spend time with.
At a time when traditional advertising is being rejected, we take a different approach, and put earning attention over interruption, helping our partners harness culture and create content that builds trust and relevancy.
We believe in keeping the thinking and making together so we can shepherd an idea from start to finish and our studio brings together teams across Strategy, Creative and Production to achieve this.
We are a team of hard working, passionate individuals who together are making something special. Watch this (PW – justso) for a glimpse into working at Just So.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Post Production Manager to join our East London studio for 2-4 months. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and have a real impact on a growing business.
Working on a new client in the sports world you will be leading a team of editors, VFX artists and colourists to create a series of films for this exciting platform. You will be working solely on a sports project, a passion for sport is a big bonus!
Working into our Series Producer you will be a key member of the team. You will be passionate about the work we create, and relish the opportunity to be a part of it.
Independent and fiercely organised, you must be comfortable managing priorities and enjoy delivering tangible results.
• Leading, managing and inspiring a team of editors, VFX artists and
• Designing and implementing complex
• Preparing a budget for the job and ensuring cost efficiencies are
• Coordinating daily workflow of the
• Coordinating creative reviews.
• Ensuring the team is resourced correctly at all times.
• Organising assets to and from the
• Working closely with members of the production, creative and accounts
• Responsible for final cost reconciliations.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic about content in all its forms and the future of the creative industry
• A proactive attitude with proven track record of making things happen
• Positive and reliable.
To apply please send [email protected] your cv and a little bit about why you would be a great fit for the role.