Closing: December 15th 2023
Posted on November 14, 2023
Chrome Productions is a full-service global creative production company creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to join Chrome’s dynamic team, grow our audiences, and increase brand awareness and customer engagement across platforms.
This role is office-based to ensure constant and excellent communication with editors/clients and the production team. Due to the nature of the industry, this position will involve working some irregular hours including evenings and weekends; however, Chrome offers days in lieu of time worked outside of regular hours.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities and a diverse and inclusive work environment, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Chrome Productions is looking to hire a Post-Production Coordinator to join our team in London. This person will work closely with our in-house post-production team across various projects, liaising with the creative and production departments to ensure smooth workflows and punctual delivery.
Commensurate with experience
Head of Post Production
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Senior Post Producer with the organisation and running of post-production across all projects
- Using Chrome’s resourcing software to:
- Assist with scheduling of projects, staff, and freelancers
- Identify potential clashes in schedules and raising with Senior Post Producer in a timely manner
- Ensure team members are assigned to projects and that they track their time against projects accordingly
- Flag with the Senior Post Producer when budgeted time on a project is running low
- Communicating with other departments to understand post-production needs on upcoming projects
- Managing availability of facilities
- Booking external vendors for projects (e.g., grade, audio, etc.) and continuing dialogue as the project/Post Producer requires
- Coordinating and organising post-production paperwork (e.g., POs, NDAs, service agreements, asset trackers, cue sheets etc.)
- Managing small projects at the discretion of Head of Post, with the aim to take on larger projects in the future
- Working with production to ensure any external spend is kept within production budget
- Helping build roster of new talent, noting rates (or agency terms if applicable)
- Keeping all documentation organised and available for production to recall in future
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of post production processes, from ingest to delivery
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think proactively and pivot when situations change
- Familiarity with macOS essential
- Team player with proven experience in the same, or similar role
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected].