Closing: June 3rd 2019
Posted on May 13, 2019
Post Production/Animation Producer
Role: Post Production/Animation Producer
Full time position
Salary – Based on Experience
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies.
We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world. We are a proud part of the Blink family.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation techniques (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here: https://www.blinkprods.com/a/reel_JAf4pauojnuQUST5_Oq9UG0_8_
We are looking for a full time in house Post/Animation Producer to run our in-house animation studio and animation team in Holloway.
Working closely with our EP’s, producers and directors you will produce the studio projects and resources. 3 years minimum experience in a similar post house role and/or producing different forms of animation is required.
- Working closely with our Head of Production and Production Managers to manage projects running through the studio internally – not client facing.
- 2D / 3D Animation / VFX Post production supervision
- Curating and maintaining our network of the best freelance talent in the industry – with support from Production team.
- Managing our in house CG team of Artists and resources.
- Internal budget management, scheduling and workflow.
- Developing, pipelines, process and protocols as our team & studio grows. You will be based at our new animation studio location in Holloway.
- A key role in the growth and development of our studio and Blinkink.
- Self-regulating and able to manage yours and others workloads and priorities in the day-to-day.
- Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Excellent technical understanding of the animation and post production process, to be able to converse fluently with crew and problem solve.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Initiative and confidence to instigate change and improvements.
- Eye for detail and drive for enforcing systems and protocols
- A passion and interest in all forms of animation and films is a key requirement
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.