Closing: March 5th 2024
Posted on February 5, 2024
Shoreditch-based Agile Films are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced full-time post producer to be working across our ever-growing post-production and animation studio. You will be working on an exciting range of creative briefs across commercials, content and long form opportunities.
You will be working on your own projects from the offset under supervision from the Exec Producers and Department Heads. Projects are handled from awards through to delivery.
Required skills and experience:
- Midweight level position
- Experience in a range of post services, including offline and online editing, animation, VFX, colour, sound design and mixing.
- Must have basic knowledge of 2D/3D animation workflow and its associated software.
- Experienced handling projects around £100k
- Meticulous with budgeting, scheduling and tracking workflows with multiple outputs.
- Strong contact base for booking suitable resource.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with multiple assets including TV, social media channels, OOH and live events.
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must be enthusiastic and eager to develop your skills.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills – the role is increasingly client/agency facing.
- High attention to detail
- Due to the nature of the job, you may need to work evenings or weekends when required.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Please apply to [email protected] with the subject ‘Post Producer’. Please state your availability to work with us.
Salary subject to experience.
Closing date: 5th March
Full time role with a hybrid working arrangements. Agile Films is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note we will only be able to respond to those applicants who we invite for an interview.