Posted on July 30, 2018
Personal Assistant to CEO and MD
PASSION: Passion Pictures is a leader in animation. We collaborate with, and nurture, the world’s best creative talent. Through our studios in London, Paris, New York and Melbourne we produce commercials, films, documentaries, music videos, and digital content for clients globally.
JOB OVERVIEW: The ideal candidate will personally assist the CEO of Passion Pictures with his business, travel, diary management and home management. In addition, you will also assist the MD with diary management and travel. The role requires you to interact skilfully with both junior and senior management. As PA to both the CEO and MD, organisation is key. The role is exacting and challenging, but for the right candidate, incredibly rewarding.
- Two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to changing work-flow.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgement, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Ability to plan and organise multiple calendars and organise last minute travel arrangements.
- Affinity with animals as the CEO has a dog.
WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?
- Vibrant. Supportive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an embracing and open nature and have a good sense of humour.
- Exacting attention to detail. Proactive, organised and methodical.
- Possess integrity, honesty, discretion and patience.
- Ability to delegate and prioritise work.
N.B. Please only apply if you possess the required skillset and experience.
Deadline for CV: 10/08/2018
Send all CVs to: [email protected]