Posted on February 2, 2018
Personal Assistant @ ProLighting
ProLighting, a leading photographic rental company based in London E1, is currently looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to our Managing Director.
- Diary, calendar and emails management
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Collating and preparing documents for meetings
- Data management and filing
- Carrying out general secretarial duties as and when required
- Providing administrative assistance to other departments
- Assisting with project work
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- A highly organized approach to tasks
- A pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to long hours when often required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Full Clean Driving Licence
You should be willing to learn new skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Position available immediately.
Please send a CV and a short cover note to [email protected].
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.