Posted on October 27, 2017
Personal Assistant and Office Assistant @ CAKE
CAKE is one of the world’s leading independent entertainment companies specialising in the production, distribution, development, financing and brand development of kids’ and family properties.
We are looking for an experienced PA to look after the two Directors of CAKE. You need to have exceptional organisation skills, be able to build good relationships with other assistants and clients, and be responsive and efficient.
This is a 9:30am – 6pm role, but please note that we are an international company, so replying to emails outside of your working hours to get the job done is not unusual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating daily calendars, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Managing and maintaining event schedules, appointments and local and international accommodation and travel arrangements
- Completing monthly expenses
- Acting as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Facilitating internal communication (e.g. distributing information and scheduling presentations)
- Responding promptly to Director’s ad-hoc queries
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence via phone/info email
- Welcoming guests; providing refreshments when needed, and catering when asked
- Being the direct point of contact for all supporting contractors and landlord
- Maintaining all office equipment and making sure relevant records are up to date
- Ensuring all IT systems run smoothly, trouble shooting and liaising with external IT companies
- Reviewing and renewing contracts for phones, computers, printers, stationary, IT etc.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety/travel policies and ensuring they are observed
- Keeping petty cash for the office and completing office monthly expenses
- Sending out all post and contracts via courier and the post office
- Keeping the office stocked with stationary, food, coffee and household products
- Organising team lunches and the office Christmas party
- Working with HR, Finance, Operations and IT to ensure smooth running of the company
- Dealing with any requests ad-hoc from the team
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office procedures and experience using office equipment
- Solid experience with office management systems such as MS Office and Exchange calendars
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and in-person
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work and think proactively
- organisational and planning skills
- communication skills
- information gathering and monitoring skills
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- judgment and decision-making ability
- team member
- attention to detail and accuracy
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]