Closing: June 7th 2019
Posted on May 14, 2019
Part time Library Manager, Location Library
Salt is the UK’s leading location management company. We provide production companies, directors and photographers with locations, location managers, location scouts and stills producers. We have a large and rapidly expanding location database and we are looking for an additional person to join the current Library Manager on a part time basis (days TBC). The library has been significantly developed over the last two years with substantial investment in the online presence. The applicant will be required to take on the library business, manage it day to day, and to continue to develop it both in size and revenue.
The job will require:
- Data uploading to the site.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients on the phone.
- Providing clients with location suggestions from our database.
- Negotiation of fees, preparation of contracts and management of locations for film and photography shoots.
- Liaison with location owners.
- Development of new locations.
- Sending out invoices, management of basic accounts, and preparation of simple management accounts.
- Proactive involvement in developing the library business.
An overview of our business can be obtained by viewing our website:
A successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Motivated ‘self starter’ capable of working without supervision, initiating ideas, multi-tasking and implementing development of the library.
- Good telephone manner, able to take briefs and to provide information verbally over the phone and via email to clients.
- Sound knowledge of Mac based software and familiar with the internet as a business tool.
- A working knowledge of film production, experience within a production company and or location library is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work from home.
This position provides a unique opportunity for an individual to get on board a highly motivated team in a successful media company playing a crucial role in developing a key part of the business.
Applications to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]