Posted on November 21, 2017
Part -Time Finance and Operations Manager @ Factory Fifteen
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising and architectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join us part-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- Monthly reporting of profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Cash flow and expenses tracking and preparation of cash-flow projections.
- Supervision of accountant, preparation of documents for financial reporting.
- Maintain sales and financial budgets.
- Managing sales accounts invoices.
- Processing accounts payable invoices.
- HR management including recruitment, preparation of offer letters and employment contracts, preparation of payroll information.
- Legal administration; including contracts, leases, agreements.
- Ensuring accountancy records are organised and maintained.
- Ad hoc financial duties.
- Excellent at Excel and Google Docs.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and multitask efficiently.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with Finance and Operations Manager in the subject line.
Salary dependent on experience. Closing Date 11th December