Lemonade Reps is a directing talent and production company representation agency. We’re two and a half years young and growing in an exciting, fast and organic way.
We take enormous pride in championing the production companies and talent we represent to creative agencies, media companies and brands.
Mostly operating in London and Amsterdam, we are lucky enough to work with some monstrously fabulous clients including, Oscar, BAFTA, D&AD, Arrows, Clio’s and Lions winners!
If you’re experienced in new business or feel your industry experience will drive you to successfully win scripts for our clients, then we would love to hear from you.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Booking showreel meetings with advertising agencies, brands and platforms. These will consist of meetings with agency heads of department, producers and creatives, as well as group presentations in the UK and Amsterdam.
- Continuously stay in tune with the market through relevant research, and identify trends and new business opportunities
- Attending client presentation meetings
- Attending networking and industry events
- Developing a full understanding and knowledge of the talent we represent
- Taking on your own sales admin tasks as and when required
What are we looking for?
A good Director’s Agent should have these qualities:
- Articulate – You don’t need to be a poet but, an ability to express yourself is a must.
- Charisma – A big smile can help this… the rest is on the inside.
- Persuasive problem solver – Listening is the only way to come up with solutions.
- Bedside manner – Cool and confident picking up the phone and bashing out a good follow up email.
- A team player – Someone who doesn’t drop the ball or throw or someone else under the bus.
- Tenacity – never ever to give up (except when the fat lady sings)
The role will be based mainly at our Soho location, however, you will be expected to attend all meetings and presentations generated.
Start date – ASAP
Salary – Negotiable + commission Contact – [email protected]