Closing: September 2nd 2019
Posted on August 5, 2019
FAMILIA seeks bright young PA/Office Manager to join the movement.
FAMILIA is a forward-thinking production house, creating content that cuts through the noise and awakens the imagination. We are visual storytellers, using our skills to craft films that engage and inspire. Our fresh approach has contributed to the positive growth of our brand as a FAMILIA name and contender in an ever-evolving industry.
We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to management to join our FAM, someone who is passionate about working creatively and assisting senior management.
The chosen one will have the following responsibilities:
- Office Management (to include keeping everything stocked, be it the food shop, stationery or merchandise)
- Personal assistant to the Executive Producer
- Running errands for Partners
- Answering the phones
- Making travel arrangements, booking taxis, couriers, flights and accommodation
- Taking meeting minutes and writing up reports
- Greeting visitors Provide general administrative support
We are looking for someone with:
Excellent people skills, an eye for detail, friendly manner, hunger, initiative and highly organised time management are key criteria.
It goes without saying that we are seeking a hard-working, organised, switched-on individual, who has a fun and vibrant personality. A good sense of humour is most definitely required, as is an above-average range of dancing skills.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Must be available to start on the ASAP 2019
Email CVs and cover letters to [email protected]