Posted on September 19, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At 3angrymen our goal is to make brilliant films for brilliant people, whatever the budget, whatever the brief. We specialise in creating branded short-form content and have made films for clients including the NSPCC, Scouts, Schroders, Open University, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Build Africa and Crisis.
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to come and help lead the production team at 3angrymen, to drive the development and the making of our film output – whether that’s an animation aimed at teenagers, an internal comms film for an international asset manager or a short documentary for a national charity.
The primary focus of the role will be the general running of 3angrymen: overseeing producers; traffic management & scheduling; monitoring budgets; fielding new business enquiries; dealing with estimates, invoicing and expenses; ensuring reports are updated and accurate; keeping the office in good shape; proof-reading proposals and putting out content on social media.
The role will also involve developing new business leads, cultivating relationships with clients/suppliers and helping us shape the company as we inevitably continue to evolve.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As our Operations Manager you need to be a fastidious, resourceful and enthusiastic organiser, who has a thorough understanding of and passion for the entire creative production process.
As part of a small team, you will need to be comfortable leading, stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills – confident in your creative taste and eager to lend a helping hand wherever you can.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The candidate must:
- be excited about working with a team producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- have minimum 4 years relevant industry experience
- be extremely well organised, a proactive planner
- be keen to oversee and lead a team
- be comfortable speaking to clients, suppliers and collaborators over the phone
- be thoroughly capable creating and managing spreadsheets, budgets and invoices
- be keen to get involved with new business
- have impeccable written and spoken English
- Ideally the candidate will also
- have a great production contacts list
- be interested in upcoming commercial trends and directors
- be confident creating content on social media
If you like our work and think you can help us make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming our new Operations Manager, please apply by sending:
a copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter (including your salary expectations), both in .pdf format
Please send these to [email protected]com and use the subject line ‘Operations Manager Application – November 2019’.
Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.