Closing: July 31st 2019
Posted on June 28, 2019
Studio Private is looking for an Online Finisher
What you will bring:
- Advanced proficiency in Premiere, AfterEffects
- A multi-disciplinary skill set, able to apply your hand to a variety of tasks.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, a good eye for composition & framing, detail, colour, scale, form, timing and the ability to develop and understand narrative.
- Experienced in all areas of the creative process, conforming, creative editing of main campaign fashion/sports brand films and creating cutdowns. General Online work, including minor clean up, AFX animations including titles.
- Checking for any grade/matte/VFX irregularities, general QC, formatting multiple versions and aspect ratios. Exporting, organising viewing copies and master files for final delivery.
- Solution oriented and creative problem solver.
- Working on estimates and pitches for new work, devising clear methodologies outlining creative approach to a brief.
- Experience in an agile, deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Over 5 years experience.
You will be required to:
- Engage in creative development, pitches and treatments, take the lead on proposing solutions, and craft elegant and innovative responses to a variety of briefs.
- Work collaboratively with our team of Colourists, Editors, Nuke Artists, CG artists and Designers
- On occasion manage client attending sessions
An interest in fashion, sports and the advertising industry is advantageous.
If this describes you, please submit: your CV with covering letter, a link to your reel or online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ Online Finisher-APA” in the subject heading. Where you are not the sole artist, please clearly state your involvement in the project
We can only contact the applicants that will go through to the interview stage.
Salary will be dependent on experience.