Closing: January 31st 2018
Posted on January 9, 2018
Offline Edit Producer
Start Date: ASAP
Send applications to: [email protected]
We are an offline editing company in Soho, looking to recruit an edit producer to join our production dept. We edit a variety of content, ranging from commercials and films, to documentaries and music videos. This would be a good opportunity for anybody wanting to further develop their career in the production side of offline editing.
Essential skills required:
- At least 1 year of experience producing for an offline edit house.
- A working knowledge of Farmer’s Wife scheduling software (or similar).
- An understanding of post-production workflow & digital file formats.
Day-to-day duties of the role include:
- Booking, scheduling, quoting, negotiating costs for and invoicing commercial/promo content for a wide variety of high profile clients.
- Reading scripts & treatments, pitching editors for work & managing multiple diaries.
- Handling a variety of office management tasks.
- Assisting our bookkeeper with accounts protocol.
The right candidate will need to be dedicated and organised, with excellent communication skills. We are also looking for somebody who is creative, great with people and able to demonstrate good computer skills.
Please apply with covering letter and CV. We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CVs. So please do not get in contact if you have not first heard from us.