Closing: June 21st 2021
Posted on June 3, 2021
Office Production Assistant
RadicalMedia London are looking for a new member to join our team!
We are looking for a pro-active individual who is happy working across various areas of the business and grow their skills in production.
The role will be a real mix of duties with no day looking the same.
Although there will be a job outline with daily tasks you will also need to be happy taking the initiative instead of always waiting for direction.
The role can be broken into 3 x areas, Office Coordinator / Production Assistant / Visual Creative Researcher:
Office Coordinator / PR
- Manage the day to day running of the London office.
- General day-to-day tasks like stocking up the fridges, preparing for meetings and answering the phone, and front of house duties.
- Reconciling office expenses for EPs and company credit cards.
- Managing subscriptions for the office and taxi accounts.
- Helping to organise annual parties for the office, clients and directors.
- Setting up video conferencing and recording for meetings.
- Controlling festival submissions for commercials and managing a calendar to ensure deadlines aren’t missed.
- Managing the festival and awards budget so the appropriate festivals and awards are being attended and submitted.
- Managing directors travel and accommodation when they are in London visiting or on shoots.
- Helping to organise international visas and travel itineraries for employees and directors.
- Helping to manage EP diaries and schedule meetings when necessary.
- Liaising with treatment researchers and writers and aiding the EPs in setting the right team for each pitch.
- Setting up the pitch calls with agency / director – recording and logging notes and following up with details for visual researchers.
- Managing the visual library of images and downloading to our archive after each job.
- Creating reels for pitches on our CMS database.
- Create a daily inspiration email with a round up of things going on in the world this includes new talent and new technology and news within the industry.
- Occasionally assist the PM’s and Producers on all aspects of preparing for shoots when needed, eg pencilling crew / preparing shoot bags / looking for locations.
Visual Creative Researcher:
- This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with directors and be part of the creative development process of pitching on commercials and music videos. You will be an integral part of the creative team, helping our award-winning directors visualise and express their ideas and creating pitch-winning treatments of the highest quality.
- Interest and encyclopaedic knowledge of Film / TV / Photography / Music.
- Interest in or some experience involving art direction, image research and/or layout design.
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Interest in advertising and music video production.
- Ability to build GIFs.
- An understanding of our roster of directors and an ability to cater to their different styles and aesthetics.
- Comfortable working to a brief and responding to feedback.
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]