Closing: August 14th 2022
Posted on July 14, 2022
Office Production Assistant
RadicalMedia London are looking for a new member to join our team!
We are looking for a pro-active individual who is happy working across various areas of the business and grow their skills in production.
The role will be a real mix of duties with no day looking the same.
Although there will be a job outline with daily tasks you will also need to be happy taking the initiative instead of always waiting for direction.
The role can be broken into 3 x areas, Office Coordinator / Production Assistant / Visual Creative Researcher:
Office Coordinator / PR:
- Manage the day to day running of the London office.
- General day-to-day tasks like stocking up the fridges, preparing for meetings and answering the phone, and front of house duties.
- Reconciling office expenses for EPs and company credit cards.
- Managing subscriptions for the office and taxi accounts.
- Helping to organize annual parties for the office, clients and directors.
- Setting up video conferencing and recording for meetings.
- Controlling festival submissions for commercials and managing a calendar to ensure deadlines aren’t missed.
- Managing the festival and awards budget so the appropriate festivals and awards are being attended and submitted.
- Managing directors travel and accommodation when they are in London visiting or on shoots.
- Helping to organise international visas and travel itineraries for employees and directors.
- Helping to manage EP diaries and schedule meetings when necessary.
- Liaising with treatment researchers and writers and aiding the EPs in setting the right team for each pitch.
- Setting up the pitch calls with agency / director – recording and logging notes and following up with details for visual researchers.
- Managing the visual library of images and downloading to our archive after each job.
- Creating reels for pitches on our CMS database.
- Create a daily inspiration email with a round up of things going on in the world this includes new talent and new technology and news within the industry.
- Occasionally assist the PM’s and Producers on all aspects of preparing for shoots when needed, eg pencilling crew / preparing shoot bags / looking for locations.
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]