Closing: December 8th 2017
Posted on November 13, 2017
PI Film Network is looking for a new Office Manager/Receptionist to begin 02.01.2018.
As our new Office Manager you will be based on reception at our small, but busy London office. You will work closely with the in-house runner to ensure the smooth daily running of the office.
PI Film Network is a production company for television commercials and sister company Generator Films represents our directors roster.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, computer literate and always willing to help. Previous production experience is not a prerequisite, this is very much an office based role, but a solid understanding of nature of production work and a desire to work and develop in the industry, particularly in production, is a bonus.
This is a front of house position so a friendly, welcoming demeanour and a professional phone manner goes without saying.
Your duties may include:
- Answering phones, taking messages
- Greeting directors, clients, and guests
- Signing for packages and distributing post
- Responding to office needs
- Opening the office
- Assisting the MD
- Stocking and maintaining communal areas
- Handling petty cash
- Managing office diary
- Organising office contracts
- Overseeing implementation of new data protection laws with training provided and in co-operation with production team
- Setting up meeting room
- Booking taxis and couriers
Salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please send a short cover letter detailing why you think you are best suited to the role and what relevant experience you have along with your CV to [email protected].